Flipgrid is simple, quick, and fun! With that in mind, there is not a way to edit a video after you have clicked submit - during the creation process you can review, re-record, add more, trim, and rearrange clips. Rather than redo your first draft, show your work by recording a second, new video: you can even add this additional video as a comment to your first video!
If you would like, you can download (and hide or delete) your current video and then upload when creating a new video.
- Go to my.flipgrid.com
- Log in using the same account you used to create the video
- Navigate to the video and click Actions
- Click Download this video
- Go back to the Topic by clicking the corresponding link
- Click the Record button
- In the Flipgrid Camera experience, click the Options [...] button
- Select Upload clip
- You can now Trim the video and Add More (record additional clips)