Educators can view and participate in the discussions as a student, or to see what it looks like from the student's perspective. When viewing as a student, educators will need to join the Topic or Group based on the Permission that is set.
View the Topic/Group as a student
From your Educator Dashboard:
- Access your Educator Dashboard at https://admin.flipgrid.com
- With Discussion, select the Topics or Group tab
- Select the Topic or Group
- Select View as student in the details to open the Topic or Group in a new tab
From the mobile app or Flipgrid.com:
- Locate your Join Code
- Enter the Join Code on the free Flipgrid app or on www.flipgrid.com
Reminder, Topics and Groups can have different Permissions. Learn more about the difference between Groups and Topics here.