Mixtapes provide educators with a way to share a compilation of video responses with friends, family, and other communities! By combining Mixtapes with the Student List feature, it's now easier than ever to make student portfolios!
🔊Educators select the videos submitted by the student to add to the Mixtape.
🔊Educators can set the order you want video Responses to play.
🔊 MixTapes are view-only and can be shared anywhere. Educators can even add an optional password.
🔊Your community can Follow your Mixtapes and receive an email when new videos are added.
Add videos by a student to a Mixtape
- From Discussion, select the Groups tab to open a Group.
- Select the Students tab to view a list of students
- Select the student name to view a list of their videos
- Select the checkbox next to the video Responses you'd like to add to the Mixtape
- Go to Actions in the top right of the table and select Add to Mixtape
- Create a new Mixtape or add to an existing one