Shorts allows you to create enriching videos for school, work, and life to share beyond your Topics! Once you have created a Shorts video, you can share it on Google Classroom, Teams, Remind, Twitter or via link anywhere. This feature is only available to Educators.
Step 1: Create a Short
- Log into your Admin dashboard
- Navigate to Shorts via the menu along the top of your dashboard
- Select +Short
- Customize your video by adding filters, overlay photos, frames, emojis, lenses, music etc.
- Select Next
- Optional: Edit, trim, or Add more your video.
- Select Next
Step 2: Cover Photo & Add a Title
- Select your cover photo by either Select frame, Take selfie or Upload photo
- Add an optional Title
- Select Confirm
Step 3: Share your Shorts!
- Copy your short's link
- Or share it via QR code, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Remind or Twitter!
Add Titles to your Pre-existing Shorts
You have the ability to add Titles to your pre-existing Shorts if there wasn't one before.
- From your Shorts dashboard, select Add a Title on the Short you want to edit
- You will be directed to the Edit section
- Add a title to your Shorts video
- Select Update
Search Your Shorts Library
Do you have a lot of Shorts? We have made it easier to search through your long list of Shorts.
- Head to the search bar on the top right
- Type in words that would match a title you have in your library
Download Your Shorts Video
You can also download a copy of each Shorts video!
- From your Shorts dashboard, open the video you wish to download
- Click the blue Share button below the playback screen
- Click Download Video (the cloud with a blue 'down' arrow) in the pop-up - see screenshot below