- New: Some members might be able to update their current member account or create a new lead account that gives them lead capabilities, like group and topic creation.
- Updated: All Flipgrid users have an activity feed that shows notifications when there's activity in any of your groups or topics.
- New: If you use the Flipgrid app on your mobile device, you can get push notifications for activity in your groups and topics.
- New: Leads can create groups with the link set up as "Anyone with the link can join." That means the group link can be shared so that anyone who clicks it can join. Leads can change this group link setting at any time.
- New: Students on Flipgrid should use their school email address. If they'd like to become a lead, they might be eligible to use a personal email address. To check their eligibility, they must use their school email address and follow these instructions.
- New: Leads and members are both now able to find the videos they create, either in response to topics or created independently, in their profiles.
- Updated: We're constantly improving our Flipgrid camera. Leads and members can explore new camera backdrops.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support