Everyone can contribute to the discussion by commenting on another member's video response to a topic.
- Posting a comment on the video response
- Editing a text comment
- Linking to a specific time in the video response
- Further reading for leads
Posting a comment on the video response
Commenting is the same for both leads and members.
- Go to the video you want to comment on
- Select the Record a comment button to record and post a video comment, or the Add a comment text field to leave a text comment.
- By the way, you can even do both!
If the commenting feature is unavailable to you as a member, please check if your group lead has enabled it for the topic. Furthermore, the option to reply to a reply is not available yet.
Editing a text comment
For text comments only, you can click select More options and then Edit Comment to change them. Similarly, you can select Delete Comment to remove a comment completely.
For video comments, you can't edit them; but you can delete one and post a new video comment instead.
Linking to a specific time in the video response
To give text comments some context, you can add a timestamp to reference a specific point of time in the video response, e.g. 1:23! Learn more.